Our Terms & Conditions
OWNERSHIP of C-Analyst.com
The content of C-Analyst.com is its ownership and/or its licensors and is protected by applicable international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All the content available on C-Analyst.com is its property. Images , videos,or any reference data can be seen on our site which is either freely available under creative common license or has been used after purchasing the usage rights from their respective owners.
The content includes all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and all other intellectual property rights.
The user acknowledges and agrees with the following usage limits to visit, use and share the content of our site.
The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the site, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon the site content, publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application used for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the site or any portion/ part of the site content thereof.
C-Analyst.com reserves the right to take legal action against the user who violates our terms and conditions
LICENSES GRANTED TO YOU
We hereby grant you the following permissions to use the content of our site with responsibility and limitations subject to circumstances.
- You can access, view, and otherwise use the website (including, without limitation any of the site services provided on or through the website) for your personal, non-commercial and legal use only.
- We hereby grant you permission to cut and paste certain code explicitly made available to you through this website (whether such functionality is designated as “sharing” or not) to embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display the specific site content to which such code relates on your own personal, customized social media pages, web blogs, or microblogs (on the whole, your “personal social media”).
- You can also cut and paste certain code distinctly made available to you through the website, forward it to your other people
- If the website contains a “download” link next to a piece of the web content (an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), you are also permitted to download a single copy of such content to a single computer, mobile or other permitted device for your personal, non-commercial and legal use only.
- If the website enables you to download software, the license to install and use one copy of it on your computer system, mobile, or other permitted device in machine-executable object code form only and make an additional copy for backup purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree to the following conditions
- You shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the software by any means, whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law.
- You are abiding by all the applicable international laws of copyrights and intellectual property rights to use C-Analyst.com.We reserves the right to initiate legal actions against the offender or violator of our terms and conditions.