IMPORTANT TO KNOW
We collect, process, and retain information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you use or interact with our Websites, and in other ways described below.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store the information you enter on our Websites or give us in any other way, which may include your name, physical address, phone number, email address, and photographic images.
Information About Your Interaction With Our Websites: We collect information about your interactions with our Websites, such as the purchases you make or the dates and times you access our Websites.
Information We Automatically Collect: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Websites. Our Websites use “cookies,” tagging, and other tracking technologies to help enable us to enhance or personalize your online browsing experience. This information includes computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our Websites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include your browsing history, transaction history, and your weblog information.
We use your information to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Websites, including fulfilling your orders and requests for information, analyzing and compiling trends and statistics, and communicating with you.
We also may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Websites and for internal or other business purposes;
- Fulfill your requests for information;
- Provide the services you request;
- Provide customer support;
- Track and evaluate the use of the Websites;
- Communicate with you about your account, profile, or transactions with us, or changes to our policies or terms;
- Send you information about features and enhancements on or to our Websites;
- Send you newsletters or other materials;
- Send you offers or other communications about our products and services, such as special or promotional events, including services, products, or events for which we collaborate or co-offer with a third party;
- Post-user-generated content provided by users;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal;
- Optimize or improve our Websites, products, services, and operations; and
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Websites and their viewing patterns.
We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties as described above . But, we may share information that does not specifically and personally identifies you, such as aggregate information, device identifiers, or other unique identifiers to third parties.
Third-Party Service Providers: We engage third-party service providers to perform functions like advertising and sponsored posts. These third parties may have access to your personal information when needed to perform their functions.
Business Partners: We may share information that personally identifies (It doesn’t include, pictures, contacts, etc) you with business partners who provide products and services that we think you may be interested in.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations: We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(a) conform to applicable law or comply with the legal process served on us or our Websites;
(b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Websites or our users,
- c) to protect the personal safety of us, users of the Websites, or the public. For example, if a third party alleges that you have infringed their intellectual property rights, we may disclose your information to that third party. Similarly, if you allege that your intellectual property rights are being infringed by a user posting content onto our Websites, we may disclose your information to that user.
We take reasonable security measures to help protect the personal information collected through our Websites. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You can help protect the privacy of your information by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized interception of your personal information. You are responsible for the security of any personal information that you transmit to us or view, download, or otherwise access when using unencrypted, public, or otherwise unsecured networks.
Users Under Thirteen and Eighteen: Our Websites are intended for users ages 13 and older only. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children that we know to be under the age of 13. If we become aware of personal information in our database that was collected from a child under 13, we will delete such information. If you are under the age of 18 and have posted content to our Websites that you wish to have taken down, you may request that we do so by contacting us at
Users Outside of the United States: If you use our Websites outside of the United States, you understand and consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection, processing, and storage of your personal information in, the United States and elsewhere. The laws in the U.S. and these countries regarding personal information may be different than the laws of your state or country.
Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by C-Analyst.com to third parties for third party's direct marketing purposes.